Table of Contents
- 1 How do I find my 8 digit PIN for Metro PCS?
- 2 How do I find out my PIN number for my phone?
- 3 How do you reset a MetroPCS phone?
- 4 What do you do if you forget your PIN?
- 5 How do I get my Metro PCS account number and PIN?
- 6 How do I reprogram my MetroPCS phone?
- 7 What is a SIM card PUK for MetroPCS?
- 8 How to get a pin number from my account with MetroPCS?
- 9 How to change security PIN on Metro by T-Mobile?
How do I find my 8 digit PIN for Metro PCS?
If you have a lost MetroPCS PIN, you’ll have to get on the phone with customer service to get it sorted out. You account PIN (sometimes called Security Number) is an 8-digit number you created when setting up your account, or often times provided as the 8-digit birth date of the account holder.
How do I find out my PIN number for my phone?
Account Number: Normally the IMEI or MEID of the phone or if you brought your own phone, it’s the last 15 digits of the SIM card. PIN: Go to your My Account page then click Update personal profile and then Current Security PIN.
How do you reset a MetroPCS phone?
If your phone needs to be restored to its original settings and condition, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset). 1 Turn the power off. 2 Press and hold the Power/Lock Key + Volume Down Key at the same time.
How do I change my 8 digit PIN for MetroPCS?
It’s easy – just follow these steps.
- Login using your wireless number and current account security PIN.
- Click profile.
- Click edit security PIN.
- Choose a unique combination that only you will know.
- Click save.
- Click edit security Answer.
- Choose an answer that cannot be easily obtained.
- Click save.
What is MetroPCS SIM unlock PIN?
The default PIN number is 1234. 7 When the SIM card lock is activated, you can tap “Change SIM card PIN” to change to a new PIN number.
What do you do if you forget your PIN?
What To Do If You Forget Your PIN
- View your PIN securely online.
- Request a PIN reminder.
- Use contactless payments…
- Withdraw cash in branch.
- How to unlock your PIN.
- Change your PIN.
How do I get my Metro PCS account number and PIN?
- Account number: Nine-digit account number. Go to MetroPCS.com, login into your account, click on Payments and select any month.
- PIN number: Call-in passcode which is generally your eight-digit birth-date unless you’ve changed it.
- You can call Metro PCS at 1-888-863-8768.
How do I reprogram my MetroPCS phone?
How to Program a Metro PCS Phone
- Press the 1 key six times. Select options from the bottom of the screen.
- Press the 0 key six times then press send as if making a call. On the programming screen press “Select.” Enter the code provided by the agent and press “OK” twice.
- Key in ##626*.
How do I change my MetroPCS PIN?
If you have a MetroPCS smartphone, dialing 611 displays the MyMetro Settings screen. Navigate to the “Reset Voicemail Pin” option and then follow the prompts to rest the voice mail pin number.
What is the SIM unlock code?
2) The SIM card unlock code, is the PIN number that came by default on your SIM card or the SIM card PIN that you set yourself. The purpose of having a SIM PIN is if someone found your SIM card they would not be able to make a call or access the info on it without first entering your SIM card PIN number.
What is a SIM card PUK for MetroPCS?
A PUK code stands for “Personal Unlock Key.” It’s a unique code that is linked to your mobile phone’s SIM card and is usually 8 digits long. You will need the PUK code if you have set a SIM Card lock and entered the wrong passcode 3 times. Your phone will become locked, and you will need the PUK code to unlock it.
How to get a pin number from my account with MetroPCS?
There are no metro stores. Call Metro Customer Service at (888) 863-8768. Identify yourself – name, phone number, billing address, SSN. They should then be able to confirm that you are really you and provide your account number and PIN.
How to change security PIN on Metro by T-Mobile?
Visit https://www.metropcs.com/my-account/sign-in Login using your wireless number and current account security PIN Click profile. Click edit security PIN. Choose a unique combination that only you will know. Click save. Choose an answer that cannot be easily obtained. Click save. An important message from Metro ® by T-Mobile:
How to set up account security on MetroPCS?
1 Visit https://www.metropcs.com/my-account/sign-in 2 Login using your wireless number and current account security PIN 3 Click profile. 4 Click edit security PIN. 5 Choose a unique combination that only you will know. 6 Click save. 7 Click edit security Answer 8 Choose an answer that cannot be easily obtained. 9 Click save.
What should I do if I port my metro number to another carrier?
If anyone attempts to port your number from Metro to another carrier, the new carrier should validate the request with your Metro PIN. Metro will verify your account security PIN before allowing changes to your account including to your device serial number and SIM card.