Table of Contents
- 1 What are the biggest 3 countries?
- 2 What are the top 5 biggest country?
- 3 What is Asia’s smallest country?
- 4 What is the top 10 smallest country in the world?
- 5 Which country has the best future?
- 6 Which country has most beautiful girls?
- 7 What is the greatest country in the world?
- 8 What is the largest country by population?
What are the biggest 3 countries?
The three largest sovereign countries by surface area are Russia, Canada, and the United States.
What are the top 5 biggest country?
Here is a list of the top ten largest countries by area in square miles:
- Russia (6,599,921 square miles)
- Canada (3,854,083 square miles)
- China (3,746,887 square miles)
- United States (3,617,827 square miles)
- Brazil (3,287,086 square miles)
- Australia (2,969,121 square miles)
- India (1,269,010 square miles)
What are top 10 biggest countries?
The top ten largest countries, in square kilometers.
- Russia. 17,098,242.
- Canada. 9,984,670.
- United States. 9,826,675.
- China. 9,596,961.
- Brazil. 8,514,877.
- Australia. 7,741,220.
- India. 3,287,263.
- Argentina. 2,780,400.
What is the number one biggest country?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population.
What is Asia’s smallest country?
Maldives. Maldives is an island nation in the Indian Ocean-Arabian sea area. It is the smallest Asian country in both population and area.
What is the top 10 smallest country in the world?
The world’s 10 smallest countries
- VATICAN CITY STATE.
- PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO.
- REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO.
- PRINCIPALITY OF LIECHTENSTEIN.
- REPUBLIC OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS.
- REPUBLIC OF NAURU.
- FEDERATION OF ST CHRISTOPHER AND NEVIS.
Which country is richest country?
Here’s a list of the five richest nations based on the GDP per capita.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita: $131,781.72. GDP: $84.07 billion.
- Switzerland. GDP per capita: $94,696.13. GDP: $824.74 billion.
- Ireland. GDP per capita: $94,555.79. GDP: $476.66 billion.
- Norway. GDP per capita: $81,995.39. GDP: $444.52 billion.
- United States.
Which country is the richest in the world?
1. Luxembourg. Luxembourg. Known for high-income levels and a low unemployment rate, Luxemburg is the richest country in the world.
Which country has the best future?
Which nations are seen as doing the best job in foreseeing the future and enabling people to adapt quickly to change?…World’s Most Forward-Thinking Countries, 2021.
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Women of These Countries are the Most Beautiful in the World
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress.
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress.
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model.
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player.
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model.
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model.
What are the top 50 biggest countries in the world?
921 square miles)
What is the 3rd largest country?
Located in Southeast Asia along the coastline of the Pacific Ocean , China is the world’s third largest country, after Russia and Canada.
What is the greatest country in the world?
What is the largest country by population?
A: With a population of over 1.3 billion people, China is the largest country by population in the world, as of 2015. India has a population of over 1.2 billion people and is therefore the second-largest country by population, and the United States follows third with a population of 316 million.